Lin Yang (杨琳)
Hello! I am a PhD Candidate at the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management at Cornell University.
My research focuses on environmental and urban challenges in China using high-resolution and high-frequency data.
I am in the Cornell Institute for China Economic Research (CICER) group.
- Does Subway Expansion Improve Air Quality?
(With Shanjun Li, Yanyan Liu, and Avralt-Od Purevjav) Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2019, 96: 213-235
- Transportation and the Environment in Developing Countries.
(With Shanjun Li, Jianwei Xing, and Fan Zhang) Annual Review of Resource Economics, 2020, 12: 389-409
- Pollution Monitoring, Strategic Behavior, and Dynamic Representativeness.
(Job Market Paper)
Work in Progress
- Environmental Regulation, Firm Location and Pollution Emissions.
- Transportation Infrastructure and Urbanization.
- Air Quality, Outpatient Service Utilization, and Medical Expenditures.
(With Xiaoting Zheng and Yumeng Liu)
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental and Resource Economics
- Computational Sustainability
- Managerial Economics